Ferosom Forte LCE Liposomal Iron Supplement - 20 Sachets
*Quantity discount applied in cart
Turns out, iron can taste good. Our berry-flavoured Ferosom Forte sachet is designed for superior absorption, without the harsh metallic taste. Plus, it’s formulated with Folic acid and Vitamins D, B6, B12, and C for extra nutrients.
While most iron supplements get broken down by stomach acid and bacteria, our proprietary LCE Coat™ skips the stomach breakdown and goes right to your intestine. That means no stomach pain, nausea, or constipation. Just a simple and effective supplement with the highest absorption rate next to IV iron.
Medicinal Ingredients (per 1 sachet):
Elemental Iron (Ferric pyrophosphate
|Folic Acid||40 mcg|
|Vitamin B12||1.75 mcg|
|Vitamin B6||1 mg|
|Vitamin C||70 mg|
|Vitamin D||10 mcg|
Guar gum, lecithin, maltodextrine, silicon dioxide, starch-maize, sucralose, xanthann gum, d-Sorbitol
- Effectively treats iron deficiency and anemia with an absorption rate of up to 90%.
- Does not cause digestive side effects, like constipation or nausea.
- Prevents symptoms of low iron, including impaired thinking, fatigue, weakness, chest pain, headaches, shortness of breath, and heart failure.
- Improves your immune system and infection recovery.
- Balances iron levels for a healthy pregnancy and decreases risk of pregnancy complications.
- Vitamins B12, B6, C, and D help to boost your immune system, metabolize nutrients, antioxidize the body, and prevent Vitamin D deficiency.
- Safe for patients of all ages, including children.
- Only one dose required per day.
- Can be dissolved in the mouth without water or taken with food or drink.
For Adults: One sachet per day with food; oral administration directly into the mouth (totally dissolves without the need of water), or mix with drink or food. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications or as directed by your physician. Consult healthcare professional before use.
I’ve had trouble with iron supplements in the past, with many unpleasant side effects. I’ve been using Ferosom for about a week, and I am not experiencing any negative effects - and I can feel some energy returning. I’m going to keep taking Ferosom instead of any other iron that I’ve used in t he past.
Anyone living with anaemia knows that it can be a real struggle, not only the symptoms, but the effects of taking traditional iron pills. I recently tried the ferosome capsules and was really pleased with the results. More energy and less nausea and senokat !! I am going to try the powder next! More expensive but worth it.
I was hesitant to buy online without being able to taste the product first, but I trusted the reviews, and they weren’t wrong. These little sachets are so easy to take. They taste yummy, not metallic at all, and no GI issues!! Highly recommend!
I've struggled with low iron levels resulting in symptoms of fatigue and low energy for years, but the supplements and dietary changes I had made had more side effects, minimal benefits in my numbers, and no difference in how I felt so would give up in frustration. It's still pretty early days with Ferosom Forte, BUT side effects have been very minimal, I am tolerating this supplement much much better than any other, and I FEEL a difference!!! My fatigue and energy levels are improving, and I can't express my gratitude enough for what that means to me.
I was hesitant to buy, but have no regrets!! These little sachets are so yummy, and easy to take! No metallic aftertaste. No digestive issues. Just the iron boost I’ve been needing!